How to Discover Card Activate at discover.com/activate
Hello friend! You received your Discover Credit Card and thinking about how to activate it. Don’t worry you are in right place here we discussed how to Discover Credit Card activate step by step. Also discussed how to create a Discover Credit Card account in this article.
About Discover Credit Cards
Discover is a credit card service owned by Discover Financial primarily operating in the USA. It was first introduced in 1985 by Sears. Once introduced, Discover did not charge an annual fee and offered higher-than-normal credit limits, features that were detrimental to the current credit card industry. The next breakthrough was the “Cashback Bonus” on purchases.
Most Discover cards are issued by Discover Bank, formerly Greenwood Trust Company. Discover transactions are processed via the Discover Network Payment Network. In 2005, Discover Financial Services acquired Pulse, an automated funds transfer network, enabling it to offer and issue debit and ATM cards. In February 2006, Discover Financial Services announced that it will start offering Discover Debit Cards to other financial institutions through the acquiring of Pulse.
Discover Credit Cards is the third-largest credit card brand in the U.S. with 57 million cardholders, based on the number of cards in circulation, after Visa and MasterCard.
Discover Card Activate Guide at discover.com/activate
Discover Card provides a range of credit cards to customers, including Cash Back Credit Cards, Travel Credit Cards, Gas & Restaurant Credit Cards, Secured Credit Cards, Student Cash Back Credit, Student Chrome Credit Cards, NHL Credit Cards, and Business Credit Cards. If you have obtained either of these cards, you can activate them by following the step by step instructions below.
- First, open any web browser on your computer or laptop or Smartphone, or tablet and go to the home page of Discover Card. You also click the URL www.discover.com
- Once the homepage of the Discover card opens, now click the Activate Credit Card option provided under Secured Account Log In box below the Log In button. It will redirect to the activation page of the Discover Card.
- Another way, simply click the URL www.discover.com/activate or copy-paste it in the address bar of your web browser. You are now activation page of the Discover Card.
- Here you see two options Without Logging In and Log In. Choose or select any one option.
- If you select the Without Log In option, you are required to fill up Date of Birth, Last 4 Digits of SSN, 16-Digit Card Number, Card Expiration Date, 3-Digit Sequence ID. Once you fill up all the required details click the Continue button. It will direct you next page where you are required to follow the on-screen instruction to complete the activation procedure.
- Another way if you choose the Log In option, you are required to fill up the User ID, Password, and 3-Digit Sequence ID in the empty field click the Continue button. Continue button. It will direct you next page where you are required to follow the on-screen instruction to complete the activation procedure.
- In the Log In option, you have a Discover Card account. If you do not have a Discover Card account then register or create an account.
Discover Create Account
- To create an account go to the Official home page of Discover Card or click the URL www.discover.com
- On the Official home page of Discover Card, click the Register Account option see under the Secured Account Log In box. It will be directed to the Registration page.
- On the Registration page, you click the Register now button below Credit Cards. It will be directed to another page where you required to fill up 16-Digit Card Number, Expiration Date, Date of Birth, and Last 4 Digits of Social Security Number. After enter, all details click the Continue button.
- When you click the Continue button, it will be directed to the second step of the registration page where are required to follow the on-screen instruction to complete the registration procedure.
Discover Customer Service
Discover is available to help you 24 hours a day. (1-800-347-2683) (English/Español).
For outside US customer: 1-801-902-3100 (English/Espanol)
CUSTOMER SERVICE – GENERAL INQUIRIES: Discover Financial Services P.O. Box 30943 Salt Lake City, UT 84130-0943