How to Pay my Tucson Electric Bill
Are you wanted to make the payment for your Tucson Electric Bill? Then relaxed you are in the right place! Bill payment is an easy process. Here we discussed how to pay your Tucson Electric Bill step-by-step instruction. Login to your Tucson Electric account and pay your bill. You just follow all the instructions carefully.
About Tucson Electric
Tucson Electric is an electric service provider in Tucson. They provide reliable and safe electric services to the residents of Tucson. They serve more than 432,000 customers throughout the Tucson metropolitan areas. This company is one of the primary subsidiaries of Forties.
How to Pay your Tucson Electric Bill
There are several payment options available for the customers to pay their bills. To pay your utility bill payment, you can follow any payment option below:
Pay Tucson Electric Bill via Online login Method:
You can easily pay your Tucson Electric bill through the online payment method. For the first time, you have to create an account first. If you already created our Tucson Electric account, follow these simple steps to make the payment:
- You have to visit this link www.tep.com/login-page.
- Then, input your Email Address and Password on the respected fields.
- To save your username on that device, select to Remember Me option.
- After providing your Tucson Electric login details, you have to select the Login button to access your portal.
- Once you logged in to your Tucson Electric account, set up the AutoPay service.
Pay Tucson Electric Bill by Phone:
Users can also pay their Tucson Electric bill over the phone. You can pay your utility bill through the automated phone system. To make the payment, you need to dial 800-650-9138. After calling on this number, you need to follow the call instructions. Payment over the phone service is available 24 hours a day. You will require an account number and billing zip code to make the payment.
Pay Tucson Electric Bill at Walmart:
Visit any of your nearest Walmart locations to make the payment for your Tucson Electric bill. You can make payment with cash or a debit card. For making payment through the Walmart locations, you have to pay a convenience fee of $1.50. You have to visit Walmart MoneyCenter or customer service desk to complete utility bill payment. To find out your nearest Walmart locations, you have to follow these steps:
- First, you need to click on this link www.walmart.com/store/finder.
- Then, provide your zip code, or city, state on the given space.
- After providing your address, select the Set Location option.
- It will show you your nearest Walmart locations.
Pay Tucson Electric Bill by AutoPay:
Tucson Electric AutoPay allows the customers to pay your bill automatically from our checking and savings accounts. The payment amount will automatically be withdrawn from your account each month. To use this service, you have to set up an automatic payment. To set your automatic payment, you have to follow these steps:
- First, you need to visit this link www.tep.com/login-page
- Then, on the provided field, input the email address and password.
- To save your username on that device, check to remember me option.
- After providing your Tucson Electric login details, you need to select the Login button.
- Then, follow the steps further to make your utility bill payment.
Pay Tucson Electric Bill by Mail:
Through the traditional mail method, you can pay your Tucson Electric utility bill. Send your money order or personal check by mail to Tucson Electric. The mail payment will take time to proceed. While sending your mail, must include the utility account number on your personal check or money order. You can use this payment address to make the payment:
Tucson Electric Power
P.O. Box 80077
Pay Tucson Electric Bill via Budget Billing:
Tucson Electric also provides the budget billing program for the customers. It will divide your annual bill into 12 equal monthly payments. They will still read your meter monthly, but you have to pay the same amount each month. On your billing statement, you will get to see how much energy you have used. For more information on Budget Billing, you have to contact the customer service department.
How the Penalty Fees Work
You will be charged several fees by Tucson Electric. These are the following fees that you have to pay:
- Late Payment Fee: If you cannot pay your bill by the given date, you will be charged the late payment fees. For the late payment fees, you will be charged 1.5% of the past balance.
- Reconnect Fee: If your service is terminated for not making the payment, you will be charged a fee for reconnection.
Read More: How to Pay my Union Power Bill
Things to Do If You Can’t Pay the Bill
There are several payment assistance programs for customers who are having trouble paying their bills. These are the following assistance program available for the customers who cannot pay their bill:
- HEERO: If rounded up your electric costs. If you billed $72.50, then it will be rounded up to $73 and your extra amount will add to the HEERO fund. If you need help to pay your bill, contact the customer service department.
- LIHEAP Home Energy Assistance Program: This program is mainly designed for low-income customers. If you are a qualified low-income customer, then you can apply for this program.
- Medical Lifeline
- Low-income Weatherization Program
- Low-income Outreach Agencies
Tucson Electric Contact Info
For any help to pay your Tucson Electric bill, contact the customer service department. The customer service is available at:
Out of State: 800-328-8853
TTY for Hearing Impaired: 800-367-8939
Operating Hours: Monday–Friday, 7 a.m.–6 p.m.
Tucson Electric Power
P.O. Box 711
Tucson, AZ 85702-0711