How to Pay my Sawnee Electric Bill
Are you wanted to make the payment for your Sawnee Electric Bill? Then relaxed! Bill payment is an easy process. Here we discussed how to pay your Sawnee Electric Bill step by step. Login to your Sawnee Electric account and pay the bill. You just follow all the instructions carefully.
About Sawnee EMC
Sawnee EMC is a not-for-profit electric utility company in Georgia. The headquarters of this company is located in Cumming, Georgia. This utility service was started in 1938. They service both the residential and commercial customers.
How to Pay my Sawnee Electric Bill
There are several convenient payment options are available to pay your utility bill. In order to make the payment for your bill, follow the payment options below:
Pay Sawnee Electric Bill via Online login Method:
Pay your Sawnee Electric bill by login to the Smarthub. If you are a new user, then you must have to register for the SmartHub account. If you already completed the registration process, simply login with Sawnee Electric login credentials. Follow all this instruction step by step:
- First, you need to go to this link www.sawnee.com/account-access.
- Then, on the respected fields, enter the username and password.
- After providing your Sawnee Electric login credentials, simply select the Login button.
- Then, follow the steps further to make our utility bill payment.
Pay Sawnee Electric Bill by One Time Payment:
You can choose to pay your bill by a one-time payment. Make the payment without login to your Sawnee Electric account. You will require your account number and last name or business name to make the payment. You just need to follow these simple steps to pay the bill:
- You have to click on this link www.sawnee.smarthub.coop/PayNow.html.
- Then, on the provided field, simply input the account number and last name or business name.
- After providing all the required details, simply select the Submit button.
- Then, follow the steps further to make your utility bill payment.
Pay Sawnee Electric Bill by Sawnee App:
Download the Sawnee EMC mobile app to make payment for your utility bill. You can easily manage your Sawnee Electric account and will receive all notification through the mobile app. You download the mobile application from your Android and iOS devices. Android users can download the app from the Google Play Store and iPhone users will get the app at Apps Store. Sawnee EMC’s mobile application is completely free. After installing the app on your device, you have to log in to your account. From there you can easily make payment for our Sawnee Electric bill.
Pay Sawnee Electric Bill by Phone:
Users can also pay their Sawnee Electric bills over the phone. You can pay your utility bill through an automated phone system. To make the payment, you need to dial 770-887-2363. After calling on this number, you have to select Option 3 to proceed further. The payment over the phone service is available 24/7. You simply have to follow the on-call instructions to make your utility bill payment.
Pay Sawnee Electric Bill in Person:
Make your utility bill payment in person at the main office. The main office of Sawnee Electric is available from Monday through Friday at 8 am to 5 pm. You can make payment in form of cash, check, and credit cards. The drive-thru is open from Monday through Friday from 7 am to 6 pm. You can use cash or check to make payment. The office is located at 543 Atlanta Highway, Cumming GA, 30040.
Pay Sawnee Electric Bill by Mail:
You can send your payment check or money order by mail. You have to send your payment stub to Sawnee Electric. As the mail payment option takes time to process, so send your payment stub prior to the due date. Make sure to include your account number on your personal check or money order. You have to send your payment stub to this address below:
Sawnee Electric Membership
PO Box 2252
Birmingham, AL 35246-1204
Pay Sawnee Electric Bill at Pay Station:
You can pay your Sawnee Electric bill at the nearest Pay Station. These are the following locations where you can visit to make payment:
- 11950 Cumming Highway, Canton, GA 30115
Coastal States Bank:
- 5835 Bethelview Road Cumming, GA 30040
- 70 Carlisle Road Dawsonville, GA 30534
United Community Bank:
- 109 Highway 53, West, Dawsonville, GA 30534
- 6372 Highway 53, East, Dawsonville, GA 30534
- 4365 Browns Bridge Road, Cumming, GA 30041
Sawnee EMC Headquarters:
- 543 Atlanta Highway, Cumming, GA 30040
Read More: How to Pay my Santee Cooper Bill
How the Penalty Fees Work
For the utility service, Sawnee Electric charges several service fees. These are the following fees that you have to pay:
- Late Payment Fee: If you cannot make your utility bill payment by the due date, you have to pay the late payment fees. For the late payment fees, you will be charged up to $15 or a minimum of 1.5% of the past due balance.
- Returned Check Fee: If your payment check is returned by the bank due to insufficient balance, you have to pay the returned check fees. For the returned check fees, you will be charged up to $30.
- Reconnect Fee: For to reconnect fees, you have to pay from $35 to $225, depending on your situation.
Things to Do If You Can’t Pay the Bill
If you cannot make your utility bill payment, you should contact the customer service department before your service gets disconnected. The customer service representative will work with you to provide the payment plan that fits your need.
They also provide the LIHEAP program. This program is available mainly for low-income customers. If you meet certain income guidelines, you can apply for this program. Contact the customer service department to know more about this program.
Sawnee Electric Contact Info
In case, if you need any help to pay your Sawnee Electric bill, contact the customer service department. The customer service department is available at:
Customer Service Center: (770) 887-2363
Fax: (678) 947-3368
TDD: (770) 781-4271
Text: (678) 999-8124
Business Hours: Mon.-Fri. 7 am-7 pm
543 Atlanta Highway
Cumming, GA 30040
P.O. Box 266