How to Pay my Reliant Energy Bill
Are you wanted to make the payment for your Reliant Energy Bill? Then relaxed! Bill payment is an easy process. Here we discussed how to pay your Reliant Energy Bill step by step. Login to your Reliant Energy account and pay the bill. You just follow all the instructions carefully.
About Reliant Energy Bill
Reliant Energy is a utility service provider in America. They provide electric services to Texas and the surrounding areas. This utility service was started in 2000. The headquarter of this company is located in Houston, Texas. They provide electric services to more than 1.5 million customers in Texas. Reliant is the subsidiary of NRG Energy.
How to Pay Reliant Energy Bill
There is a lot of payment options available for the customers to pay their Reliant Energy bill. You can choose to follow any payment method to make the payment for your electric bill. Follow these payment options below, which is right.
Pay Reliant Energy Bill via Online Login Method:
The online payment method is faster than the other payment method. If you are a new user, then you must have to register for the account. If you already completed the registration process, then you need to follow these instructions below:
- You need to visit the Reliant Energy website at reliant.com
- Then, you have to click on the login option on the right corner side.
- There, provide your username or email and password.
- After providing your Reliant Energy login details, simply select the Login button.
- Once you logged in to your account, you can easily make a payment.
Pay Reliant Energy Bill by Quick Pay:
You can also pay your utility bill by quick pay. Here, you don’t have to log in or register for an online account. You will just require your Reliant Account Number and Billing Zip Code to make payment. With these details, follow these instructions below:
- You have to visit this link reliant.com/public/quickPay.htm.
- Then, on the provided field, input the Reliant Account Number and Billing Zip Code.
- After providing the required details, simply select the Continue button.
- Then, follow the steps further to make your utility bill payment.
Pay Reliant Energy Bill in Person:
You can make payment for the Reliant Energy bill in person. Users can make payments at any of your nearest Reliant Energy payment centers. There you can make payment in the form of cash. To find out your nearest Reliant Energy payment locations, follow these steps:
- You have to go to this link reliant.com/public/paymentLoc.htm.
- Then, on the provided field, input the address, city, or zip code.
- After providing your Reliant Energy login details, simply select the Search option.
- It will show you your nearest Reliant Energy payment locations.
Pay Reliant Energy Bill by Phone:
Users can also pay the Reliant Energy bill over the phone. You can pay your utility bill through an automated phone system. To make the payment, you need to dial 713-207-7243 or 1-866-222-7100 from your phone. You can choose to pay your utility bill by your bank account or credit card. While calling on this number, keep the Reliant Energy account number handy.
Pay Reliant Energy Bill by Mail:
You can send your payment check or money order by mail. You have to send your payment stub to Reliant Energy. As the mail payment option takes time to process, so send your payment stub prior to the due date. You can send your payment stub to this address below:
Reliant, P.O. Box 650475
Dallas, TX 75265-0475
Overnight payment service is also available for the customers to pay their utility bills. If you want to send the utility bill by overnight payment, then use the following address:
Reliant Energy Retail Services
1501 North Plano Rd.
Richardson, TX 75081
Read More: How to Pay my Rappahannock Electric Bill
How the Penalty Fees Work
Reliant Energy charges several fees to the customers for their services. You have to pay the following fees:
Disconnection Notice Fee: Each time you will receive a disconnect notice from the company you have to pay a fee of $25.
There are some other fees that you have to pay.
- Late payment fees.
- Returned check fees.
- Disconnect/Reconnect Fees.
Things to Do If You Can’t Pay the Bill
If you fall behind to pay your Reliant Energy bill, contact the customer service department. They provide some payment assistance programs for the customers.
- Payment Plan: To set up your payment plan, you can contact the customer service department.
- LIHEAP: This federal funding program is specially developed for low-income customers. To know more about this program, you can contact the customer service department.
Reliant Energy Contact Info
If you have any questions of any queries about the Reliant Energy bill payment, contact the customer service department.
Customer Service: 713-207-7777 or 1-866-222-7100
P.O. Box 3765
Houston, TX 77253-3765
Call Corporate Office: 713-537-3000