How to recover hacked Facebook account
What to do if you are a victim of hacking on Facebook and how can you be a victim of hacking!!!
For some time now we have been seeing through social media that the victims of hacking are the users. Most of them are teenagers and women. Today I will talk about how you can be a victim of hacking. And also discussed, how to recover hacked Facebook account. At the very end of the article, I will talk about your Facebook Account Disable / Spamming.
How can you be a victim of hacking?
Usually, 90% of the victims of hacking are Facebook users through phishing links. And through cookie hijacking. A phishing link is a link to a website that looks exactly like Facebook or Messenger’s LOGIN PAGE. As a result, ordinary users are not able to grasp the point. The link may be similar to Figure-0
Hackers can give you the link in different ways. Can tell you
- Here is your picture,
- You have pornographic pictures here
- Go here and vote
- Or you can hack the account of a Facebook friend and give thousands of fraudulent messages.
What to do in this case?
Refrain from entering the 3rd party link. And even if you enter, forget to login and what to do if you become a victim of hacking. Being a victim of hacking does not mean that you have lost everything. You have 2 minutes to recover that account. Even if he changes your email, there is nothing to worry about.
Recover Hacked Facebook Account Procedure
1. First, enter the link www.facebook.com/hacked from a browser. Click on MY account is compromised as shown in Figure-1.
2. Find out your ID with your email address. The previous email with which you used to log in. In this case, even if the hacker changes the email, there is no problem. Follow as Figure-2
3. Once the account is found, enter the email and password previous one. With which you previously logged in. See Figure-3
4. Now you can see when your password has been changed or hacked. Click on Secure my account as shown in Figure-4.
5. Here you will see to send code via email. Notice that your previous email is showing here. Just continue here as shown in Figure-5.
6. Now 90% of the work is done. Now just check your email. You will find a 6-digit code there. Click on Continue with the code here. Like in Figure-6.
7. Now enter the New Password. Remember that the more complex the password, the less chance of hacking.
8. Congratulation your account was recovered successfully.
Here are some important tips.
- Remember the passwords Facebook login and Email ID Login of these two at all times.
- Keep 2-factor authentication / 2FA / Phone verification on Facebook and email all the time.
- To turn on Facebook’s two-factor authentication. Enter the link https://facebook.com/settings?tab=security where you can see the two-factor authentication options. Follow as shown in Figure-6.
- Here you will find two types of options, Authentication app and text message (SMS). You can use Google Authenticator for the Authentication app. Open the app and scan the QR code shown on the screen. Once scanned, you will see an 8-digit code on the screen of your mobile. Now click on Continue in the browser. Now press Ok with that code in your browser. The work is done. Now you will need a 6-digit code for login which you will get when you open the Google authentication app installed on your mobile.
Now suppose you don’t have a smartphone. What to do in that case???
In that case, you can use Text message (SMS). If you click there, click Add phone number. Click Continue with your phone number here. Once the number is added, you will get a code of that number on your phone. Clicking on Continue here will make your two-factor authentication active.
- This way you can manually turn on two-factor authentication in your Gmail, Yahoo, and other mail.
Read More: McAfee Activate and Login on PC and Mac
How Facebook Account disabled?
How the account may be disabled. This type of work is not called hacking but spamming. For this, the hacker will open a fake account with your name and picture. After that, the fake account will claim that your fake account is your real account and your real account is fake. In this case, if you fail to submit Real documents after your account is disabled. In that case, your account will not be refunded. Can be a victim of spamming in many more ways. Spammers can make your Facebook Remembering by presenting you as dead.
What to do if you are a victim of spamming!!
- Always write your Actual Name on Facebook with the math of your National ID / Passport etc. documents Name.
- Always give your actual Date of Birth, Month, and Year to match your National ID / Passport, etc. documents.
- Keep in mind that if all the documents are correct, your account will never be disabled. If so, the Facebook authorities will fix it.
Don’t submit fake documents even if you forget. If caught, you will never get the ID back again.