How to Pay my Randolph Electric Bill
Are you want to make the payment for your Randolph Electric Bill? Then relaxed! Bill payment is an easy process. Here we discussed how to pay your Randolph Electric Bill step by step. Login to your Randolph Electric accounts and pay the bill. You just follow all the instructions carefully.
About Randolph Electric
Randolph Electric is an electric utility service provider. They provide electricity to the Greensboro area of North Carolina. They offer very affordable electric services to their service consumers.
How to pay your Randolph Electric Bill?
Randolph Electric provides several payment options to the customers to pay their utility bills. You can choose to pay your bill by following any payment options below:
Pay Randolph Electric Bill via Online Login Method:
Through the online payment method, you can easily make the bill payment. To make the payment you must have to create an account first. If you already created your account, you need to follow these instructions as mentioned below:
- You have to go to this link portal.randolphemc.com
- Then, on the provided field, input the account number or User ID and password.
- After providing your Randolph Electric login credentials, simply select the Login button.
- Then, follow the steps further to make your utility bill payment.
Pay Randolph Electric Bill by AutoPay:
AutoPay allows the customers to pay your bill automatically from your checking or savings accounts. The payment amount will be automatically withdrawn from your account each month. To use this service, you have to set up an automatic payment. To set your AutoPay program, you have to log in into your Randolph Electric account:
- You need to visit this link portal.randolphemc.com
- Then, on the provided field, input the account number or user ID and password.
- After providing your Randolph Electric login details, you need to select the Login button.
- Once you logged in to your account, you have to set up your AutoPay program.
Pay Randolph Electric Bill by Mobile App:
You can easily access the Randolph Electric account via the Randolph EMC app. You can access your account from your smartphone or mobile device. It is a fast and secure way to make the payment. The Randolph EMC app is available on both Android and iOS platforms. If you are using an Android device, then you have to visit the Google Play Store. iOS’s users will get this app from the Apple Apps Store. After installing the app, you need to log in into your Randolph Electric account.
Pay Randolph Electric Bill by Phone:
Randolph Electric allows the customers to pay their utility bills over the phone. You can make the payment right from your financial institute or from your bank account. You need to dial 1.877.534.2319 to make payment. Furthermore, you will require your account number and banking details to make payment. Simply follow the automated call service to make the payment from our phone.
Pay Randolph Electric Bill by Mail:
Through the traditional mail method, you can pay your Randolph Electric bill. Send your money order or personal check by mail to Randolph Electric. The mail payment will take to proceed. While sending your mail, must include the Randolph Electric account number on the personal check or money order. You can use this payment address to make the payment:
Randolph EMC at PO Box 40, Asheboro, NC 27204
PO Box 880, Robbins, NC 27325.
Pay Randolph Electric Bill in Person:
You can pay your Randolph Electric bill in person. They accept the payment in the form of cash. To make the payment, you have to visit any of their local offices at 879 McDowell Road in Asheboro or 201 South Middleton Street in Robbins. The night deposit boxes are available at both of these office locations. You will get the drive-thru service at the Asheboro office location.
Pay Randolph Electric Bill by Bank Draft:
An automatic bank draft is a hassle-free payment option to make payment. There is no need to write checks and stamps. You can make the monthly bill directly right from your checking and saving account every month. There will be no postage to pay and the payment will always be paid on time. You don’t have to worry about forgetting your bill payment each month. To sign up for the Bank Draft service, you have login into your Randolph Electric account:
- You need to go to this link portal.randolphemc.com
- Provide your account number or user ID and password in the given space.
- After providing your Randolph Electric login details, simply select the Login button.
- Then, just follow the instructions on the Pay by Draft page.
You can also fill up the Bank Draft form to sign up for the Bank Draft service. To download the form, visit this link www.randolphemc.com/content/bank-draft. You have to attach a voided check or savings deposit slip with your mail and send it to this address: P.O. Box 40, Asheboro, NC, 27204. For more information about the Bank Draft program, contact the member service representative at 1.800.672.8212 (toll-free).
Read More: How to Pay my Intermountain Gas Bill
How the Penalty Fees Work
There are several fees you will be charged by Randolph Electric. These are the following fees that you have to pay:
- Deposit: At the time of starting the service, you have to pay a deposit ranging from $0 to $400. The amount of security deposits is depending on the customer’s credit score. In case, your service is disconnected for not making the payment, again you have to pay the security deposit to start the service.
- Late Fee: You have to pay your utility bill within the due date. Otherwise, you will be charged the late payment fees. For the late payment fee, you will be charged 1.5% of your past balance.
- Meter Tampering: If any customer tampered with a meter, the company will charge a fee of $200e with a $400 deposit.
- Reconnect Fee: For the reconnection after your service gets disconnected, you have to pay a fee. If the payment is made before 4 am, you have to pay $40. If you make the payment from 4 pm to 10 pm, then you have to pay $60. Also, If the payment is made between 10 pm to 7:30 am, then you will be charged $80.
Things to Do If You Can’t Pay the Bill
Randolph Electric offers several local, state, and federal programs for the customers. For available assistance program, you can contact the customer service department:
- Payment Plan: Customers will help you to pay your utility bill on time. For more information about the payment plan, contact the customer service department.
- LIHEAP: This federally funded program is available for low-income customers. If you meet certain income guidelines, then you can apply for this program. For more information about the LIHEAP, you can contact the NEAR or National Energy Assistance Referral Project at 1-866-674-6327.
Randolph Electric Contact Info
If in case you need to contact the customer service department, then you have to contact them at
879 McDowell Road
P.O. Box 40
Asheboro, NC 27204-0040
201 South Middleton Street
P.O. Box 880
Robbins, NC 27325-0880