How to Pay my Florida City Gas Bill
Are you want to make the payment for your Florida City Gas Bill? Then relaxed! Bill payment is an easy process. Here we discussed how to pay your Florida City Bill step by step. Login to your Florida City gas account and pay the bill. You just follow all the instructions carefully.
About Florida City Gas
Florida City Gas is a natural gas service provider. They serve Miami-Dade, Palm Beach, Broward, St. Lucie, Indiana River, Brevard. They provide reliable natural gas services to their customers. It is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Southern Company.
How to Pay Florida City Gas Bill by online
Several payment options are available to pay your Florida City Gas. You can follow any of the following payment methods to make the payment:
Pay Florida City Gas Bill via Online login:
The online payment option is the most convenient payment option to pay your gas bill. You must have to create your User ID first to make the payment. You can visit their official website to create your online access. If you have your Florida City Gas login credentials, then you have to follow these simple steps below:
- You have to visit this link first www.floridacitygas.com/login.
- Then, on the provided field, enter your User ID on the given field.
- To save your user ID on that device, check the box, Save User ID.
- Then, you need to select the Continue button to proceed further.
- After that, simply follow the on-screen instructions to complete the payment.
Pay Florida City Gas Bill via AutoPay:
AutoPay is a safe and convenient way to make a payment from your bank account or credit card. You would not be charged any fees for AutoPay. Once you set up for AutoPay, your payment amount will automatically deduct from your account. In order to set up for the AutoPay, you have to follow these instructions below:
- You have to click on this link www.floridacitygas.com/login.
- Then, on the given field, provide your User ID.
- After that, you have to select the Continue button to proceed further.
- Then, you have to provide your password on the required field.
- After that, you need to select the Continue button to log in into your account.
- Once you logged in to your account, you have to look for the AutoPay option.
Pay Florida City Gas Bill by Phone:
You can also make the payment for your Florida City Gas bill over your phone. You have to dial 800-993-7546 on your phone. Not only that, but you can use a credit card or debit card to make the payment. After calling on this number, you have to follow the automated call service to complete your payment. For making a payment over the phone, you will be charged a convenience fee of $2.95 by Speedpay.
Pay Florida City Gas through Bank:
You can also pay using your bank’s online payment service. To complete the payment, it will take three to five business days to complete your payment. Before making the payment, please be sure to include your account information. If you provide invalid or missing information, then the payment might delay.
Pay Bill in Person:
Visit any of your nearest payment locations offered through our third-party partner, Western Union. After making the payment through Western Union, it will proceed on the same business day. You will require your account number or bill if you are making the payment in person. Also, you can’t pay using a check at Western Union. You have to pay a convenience fee of $1.00 to Western Union for making payment. In order to find your authorized payment locations, you need to follow these instructions below:
- You have to click on this link www.floridacitygas.com/pay-agent-locator.html.
- Then, on the provided field, enter address, city, or zip code.
- After that, you need to select the Continue button to proceed further.
- It will show you your nearest authorized payment centers.
Pay bill by Mail:
Use the postal service to pay your Florida City Gas bill. Send your payment in the form of a check or money order. You have to send your payment to Florida City Gas. It will take some time to reach the mail service. Before sending the mail, make sure to include your account number on your personal check or money order. You have to send your payment stub to the address below:
Florida City Gas
P.O. Box 22614
Miami, FL 33102
How the Penalty Fees Work
Florida City Gas will charge you the following fees:
- Reconnection Fee: If your service is terminated, then to reconnect your service, you will be charging a reconnection fee of $37 to restore the service.
- Late Payment Fee: If you cannot make the payment by the due date, you will be charged a late payment fee. For the late payment fees, you will be charging $5.
- Bill Collection: If the customer service representative collects the payment from your doorstep, then you have to pay the bill collection fee of $20.
- Returned Check: If your payment check is returned by the bank for insufficient balance, then you have to pay a fee of $25 or a minimum of 5% of the check total.
Things to Do If You Can’t Pay the Bill
If you cannot make the payment within the given date, then Florida City Gas has the right to disconnect your service. But you are having a problem paying your Florida City Gas bill, you can contact the customer service department. These are the following payment assistance program available for the customers:
- Gift Payment: If you want to give a gift card to someone, then you can contact customer service at 1-800-993-7546.
- Assistance Program: To set up a payment assistance program, you have to contact the customer service department.
- LIHEAP: If you are a low-income customer then this federal government is for you. If you meet certain income guidelines, then you can apply for this program.
Read More: How to Pay my CPS Energy Gas Bill
Florida City Gas Contact Info
For any reason, you need to contact the customer service department of Florida City Gas, then you can contact the customer service at:
Smell Gas: 888.352.5325
Call Before You Dig: 811
Customer Service: 800.993.7546
Monday-Friday: 7:00 am – 8:00 pm EST
Natural Gas: 888.CITY GAS (888.248.9427)
Pipeline Integrity Management Plan: [email protected]