How to check free Credit Karma credit score from Credit Karma Website
Checking Your Credit Score is an easy process. There are lots of online websites that are providing facilities to check your credit score. Many of them charge some amount to you for a subscription fee for it through your credit card, after the trial period is over. But the Credit Karma Website is different from others. You don’t need to pay a single penny, and you will check your credit score at the Credit Karma website for Free. Credit Karma can offer free credit scores and reports because Credit Karma makes money in other ways.
In this article, we discussed how to check the credit score from the Credit Karma Website step by step. Just you need to read the full article and follow all the steps.
Basic Requirements to access Credit Karma Website:
Internet connection – You have an internet connection facility and a moderate speed internet connection to browse the Credit Karma website.
Electronic device – You just need any one of the Electronics Device such as Desktop, Laptop, Tablet or Android Mobile or any of the mentioned gadgets to check your credit score from the Credit Karma website.
Account at Credit Karma website – To check your Credit Karma free credit score, you have an account at Credit Karma website. If you have not an account then Sign up at the Credit Karma website. Don’t Worry It’s also free.
Benefits of Credit Karma website:
- You can access the Credit Karma website 24*7 at your convenience and check your credit score. Your scores may be updated frequently as your credit history So checking them regularly can help you keep track of important changes in your credit profile. Also
- Credit Karma website is safe it is 128-bit encryption to protect the transmission of your data to our site and secure to check your credit score.
- To check your credit score and view report is absolutely free at the Credit Karma website.
- You don’t require to have any credit card to check your credit score with the Credit Karma website.
- Credit Karma works with Equifax and TransUnion, two of the three major consumer credit bureaus, to give you access to your free credit scores and free credit reports. And both using the Vantage Score 3.0 scoring model.
- Vantage Score was created in collaboration with all three major credit bureaus, and its 3.0 version is widely used in lending decisions today.
How to check your Credit Score from the Credit Karma website:
To gain access to the free credit score checking facility, you require to Sign Up from Credit Karma Official website. The sign-up facility is also absolutely free and will take a few minutes to complete some easy steps following below.
- First, you need to go to the official website of Credit Karma or Click the following link – www.creditkarma.com
- Now you see on the Homepage screen ‘See my Score’ button or scroll down to the footer click on Free Credit Score
- Another page will open in front of you where you will get a green colored button as – ‘Get my Free Credit Scores’. After clicking the ‘Get my Free Credit Scores’ button to get the account sign-up page.
- On this page, you need to fill up an Email address and create a password. Choose Password with the mixed number, letter, and symbol.
- After filling up the requirement, click on the Next Step button to go to the next step. In this page, you required to fill up yourself means, Your Name, Address, SSN number, etc. After fill up click the Next Step
- In this step, you required to fill up your Identity and complete the process.
- After completing all processes you can check your credit score by logging into your Credit karma account.
How to login to your Credit Karma account:
The Login procedure of Credit Karma is also very easy like the sign-up process. You can follow the below steps to accomplish a successful Login.
- For Credit Karma Login, again you go to the Credit Karma official website or just click the link ⇒ creditkarma.com/auth/logon
- In Credit Karma Login you need to fill up your registered email ID and Password.
- After fill-up, the Login Credentials correctly, click on the login button to complete the process of the Credit Karma website.
- Now you can easily check your credit score from the Credit Karma website.
Trouble Shooting of Credit Karma Online Account:
- At the time of Sing up or login if you feel any difficulties then, you will see a link below the login widget as – ‘Get help accessing your account’ for your helpful assistance.
- After clicking the link, another page will open where you will get solutions regarding your sign-up or log in issues with Credit Karma account.
- In case you forgot your password, then tick mark the ‘I forgot my Password’ option and click on Continue On the next page, enter your registered email address associated with your Credit Karma account and click the Continue button to reset your password. After completing the before the step, you will get a link in your registered email address regarding password resetting.
- In case you have forgotten the login email address then you have to tick mark the ‘I forgot the email address I used to sign in’ option and click the Continue After that, in the next page, you will be asked to enter your details like First Name, Last Name, Date of Birth and Last 4 digits of your SSN. After fill-up, the requirement field clicks on the Submit button to recover your register email address.
- There will be another option as ‘I don’t have access to the email address I used to sign in’ through which you can change your registered email ID. Choose this option and click on Continue to Enter the registered email address and last 4 digits of SSN and click on the Continue button to change your registered email address.
Contact Credit Karma :
If you require any further help below are the different contact options of Credit Karma website, available for your assistance –
- For more information about Credit Karma and its online account facilities, you can browse the Credit Karma website through the following link – creditkarma.com. After that, you need to open the help center page, or you can directly browse their help center page through the following link – www.support.creditkarma.com/s/
- You can also make a call at Credit Karma’s customer service desk in the following toll-free number – 1-877-322-8228 for any further issues.
- You can also get help assistance through their different Credit Karma social media accounts.