Citibank Special Purchase Rate Login
Citibank Special Purchase Rate is the special interest rate and invitations to the private celebration offered by the bank. If you are an active account holder at the bank, then you can login into your account for the Special Purchase Rate in order to activate the offer and receive its benefits.
It is necessary to log into your Citibank account in order to access the special purchase rate portal. Users who haven’t yet set up online banking can register at the website of the bank. Read on for a step-by-step guide to the special purchase rate login.
Citibank is the consumer division of Citigroup, a financial services conglomerate. Citibank began as the City Bank of New York in 1812, and then changed its name to First National City Bank of New York. The bank has a total of 2,649 branches in 19 countries, including 723 in the United States and 1,494 in Mexico, which are administered through its subsidiary Banamex. New York, Chicago, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Washington, D.C., and Miami are the six metropolitan locations where the company has branches.
Citibank Special Purchase Rate Overview
Citibank Special Purchase Rate is a special offer designed by the bank for its selected customers. If you have received the special purchase rate from the Citibank, you can login into your account to view low promotional purchase rate offers.
Once you have activated your rate, you can start saving on interest. Citibank has developed the low APR or zero APR for its cardholders. One can get advantage of the special purchase rate package offered by the bank.
The user can log in using the website of the Citibank or download the mobile application, which is available for Android as well as iOS devices.
How to Log into Citibank Special Purchase Rate
- Go to the Citibank Special Purchase Rate website to get started. www.citi.com/specialpurchaserate
- As the webpage opens, there is a login section at the top right.
- Look for it, then enter User ID in the respective space.
- Provide the Password in the next box.
- Click on ‘Sign On’ button below, and you will be logged into the Citibank Special Purchase Rate portal.
How to Log into Citibank
- For signing in, the user needs to navigate to the Citibank website, www.citi.com
- Now you will find a sign on section at the top right.
- Locate the section, then enter User ID in the respective blank box.
- Provide Password in the field beside.
- Tap on ‘Sign On’ button below, and you will be logged in.
Forgot User ID
- Visit the Citibank login website. www.citi.com
- Look towards the right and there is a sign on widget.
- Below it, you will find the ‘Forgot User ID?’ link.
- Click on it and a user ID reset webpage opens.
- Select your account type from the options there.
- Next provide the data required there and tap ‘Continue’ button.
- Follow the prompts next and you can retrieve ID.
- Open the login webpage of the Citibank. www.citi.com
- Next look below the sign on section and there is a ‘Forgot Password?’ link.
- Click on it, and you will be taken further to a new page.
- Select the account type that applies to you and enter account number or card number, whichever desired.
- Tap ‘Continue’ next, and you will be able to reset your password.
How to Register
- For new user registration, one must open the login webpage. www.citi.com
- Look towards the right and locate the sign on widget.
- Below it, you will find a URL that reads ‘Register for Online Access’.
- Click on the link and the registration screen appears.
- Enter credit or debit card number, bank account number or loan account number, whichever applies to you.
- Tap ‘Continue’ set up button below, and you can register for an account.
How to Activate a Citibank Card
- For activating a Citibank Card, one must open the Citibank homepage. www.citi.com
- Next look below the login widget which is at the right.
- Click on ‘Activate a card’ link there.
- Provide the card number on the new page that opens.
- Tap ‘Continue’ button and follow the prompts to activate the card.
For assistance, you can contact the Citibank customer service by calling on 1-877-693-0372. Once you are aware of the procedure, you can sign in to your special purchase rate account with ease.