How to Pay Chattanooga Gas Bill
Are you wanting to make the payment for your Chattanooga Gas Bill? Then relaxed! Bill payment is an easy process. Here we discussed how to pay your Chattanooga Gas Bill step by step. Login to your Chattanooga Gas account and pay the bill. You just follow all the instructions carefully.
About Chattanooga Gas
Chattanooga Gas is a retailer of natural gas. They sell natural gas and transportation throughout the Hamilton and Bradley of Tennessee. They serve more than 66,000 residential and business customers. Not only that, but they offer the most affordable price and reliable customer service to their consumers.
How to Pay Chattanooga Gas Bill
There are several convenient payment options are available to pay your utility bill. You can choose to follow any payment method to make the payment for your electric bill. Follow these payment methods below, which is right for you.
Pay Bill via Online Login Method:
Chattanooga Gas has online payment options to make the payment for your gas bill. If you are a new user, then you must have to register for the online account. If you already completed the registration process, then you need to follow these simple instructions below:
- You need to go to this link https://csp.aglr.com/MyAccount/User/Login.
- It will redirect you to the Chattanooga Gas login portal.
- There, you need to provide your User ID and Password on the given fields.
- Then, check to remember My User ID box to save your User ID on that box.
- After providing your Chattanooga Gas login details, you have to select the Login option.
- Then, you have to follow these simple steps to make the payment.
Pay Bill by AutoPay:
With AutoPay, you don’t have to worry about the bill payment again. When you sign up for AutoPay, you can stop writing checks and mailing your payments. Your monthly payment amount will automatically be withdrawn from your credit or debit card or bank account. To enroll in the AutoPay program, you have to follow these simple steps:
- You have to click on this link www.csp.aglr.com/MyAccount/User/Login.
- Then, on the provided field, enter your User ID and Password.
- After providing your login credentials, simply click on the Login button.
- Once you logged in to your account, you have to look for the AutoPay option.
- Then, you just need to follow the on-call instructions to complete the enrollment process.
Pay Bill by Phone:
Pay your Chattanooga Gas bill over your phone. You have to dial 866.643.4168 from your phone to make the payment. The payment service is available from Monday through Friday from 7 a.m. to 8 p.m. The payment service is closed on holidays. For making a payment over the phone, you will be charged a fee of $2.95 by the payment vendor. You will require your Chattanooga Gas account number and banking details to make the payment. After calling on this number, you just have to follow the on-call instructions to complete your payment.
Pay Bill via mail:
Through the traditional mail method, pay your Chattanooga Gas bill. Send your money order or personal check by mail to Chattanooga Gas. The mail payment will take time to proceed. While sending your mail, you need to include the Chattanooga Gas account number on your personal check or money order. You have to end your payment stub to this address below:
PO Box 5408
Carol Stream, IL 60197-5408
Pay Bill in Person:
You can also pay your Chattanooga Gas bill at any of your nearest payment locations. You can make your payment in the form of cash. To find out your nearest Chattanooga Gas payment centers, you have to follow these simple steps:
- You have to visit this link www.chattanoogagas.com/residential/billing-and-payment-options.html.
- Scroll down the page, and you will see the Payment locations option.
- Provide your five digits of zip code and radius around you.
- After providing your locations, you need to select the Search option.
- It will show you your nearest Chattanooga Gas payment centers.
Read More: How to Pay Atmos Energy Bill
How the Penalty Fees Work
Chattanooga Gas charges several fees to their customers. The fees include late payment fees, security deposit, connection, and returned checks.
- Late Payment: If you cannot make the payment for your gas bill, you will be charged the late payment fees. For the late payment fees, you will be charged 5% of the past balance.
- Security Deposit: The customers will be charged the security deposit equivalent to two months of service.
- Connection: If your service is terminated, then you have to pay $50 to reconnection fees.
- Returned Checks: If your check is returned by the bank due to insufficient funds, you have to pay the returned check fees. For the returned check, you have to pay $20 per instance.
Things to Do If You Can’t Pay the Bill
There are several payment assistance programs available for the customers. If you are having trouble paying your gas bill, then you can choose these programs. These are the following programs you will get:
- United Way: This program is available for the low-income customers of Chattanooga Gas.
- LIHEAP: This federally funded program is available for low-income customers. If you meet certain income guidelines, you can apply for this program.
Chattanooga Gas Contact Info
For any reason, you need to contact the Chattanooga Gas company, then you have to contact the customer service department. The customer service is available at:
Hours: 7 a.m. to 8 p.m., Mon through Fri
Email: [email protected]
General Information: 404.584.4000
Mail: P.O. Box 4569 Atlanta, GA 30302-4569